Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Work In Progress Wednesday

Heres the beginnings of Ella's hand pieced patchwork cushion cover that she has requested for Christmas....

Remember Ben's and Laura's? Well this will be the same idea.  I just have to finish the 2 outside rows and I'll be backing it with a recycled shirt of their Dad's, which is an idea from Pip Lincoln's book Sew La Tea Do.  I should have plenty of time to finish it.  As long as I don't leave it to the last minute!  I do like that complete and utter focus that comes with last minute sewing.  There's no more time for procrastination, indecision and fabric choice overload.  You've just gotta get it done.  I feel I can get alot achieved in this focused time.  How about you?  How do you get/stay focused?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - I love your hexagons! Everytime I see hexagons on our creative spaces, I have to take a look! I think I may have a hexagon problem ... Great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...