Tuesday, 29 November 2011

At The Market

We went to Riccarton Market on Sunday.  Ella and Ben love the old classic comics.  You remember?  The Mandy's, Judy, Bunty, Beano, Dandy, Whizzer and Chips.  Heres a few of the other treasures we picked up.

Some cotton doilies.  The oval one is my favourite.  I'm planning some craft projects with these.

Ella found an old fashioned handbag and matching purse.  1960's I think.

Some pillowcases destined to be dresses for Laura and a vintage sheet, maybe a skirt for Ella.

Love this print and the colours.

A book for Ben.  My kids love the old annuals.  And a(nother) tin for me.

Riccarton Market is also a great place to buy reasonably priced veggie plants, herbs and shrubs.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...